Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Re-Styled White T-Shirt

I Had this V-neck White Tee, that I bought  from Wal-Mart for $3.00. 
I wanted it to look different.

So I did this.




Tutorial 
Easy 
Things You Need.

1.White T-Shirt
2. Some other material 1/4 of a yard, for the flowers
3. Small Glass beads or beads of your choice. 12 of them ,or how ever many  flowers you make.
4. Needle and Matching thread.
1. Cut out 12 of each  size circle.
2. Stack them on top of each other largest to smallest. Making 12 Flowers
3.. Arrange your flowers on your shirt until you like your design.
4..Add your bead as the center.  I just sewed the bead on as I was sewing the flowers on to the shirt, saves a step and some time.

And just like that, I have a New Shirt.
If you have any Questions, Please email me at 
Wobisobi@gmail.com
Clothes post later.:)
Have a Wonderful Wednesday Everyone!
<3
Linking to

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites