Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Leather, Circle, Bib, Necklace.

Hey Everyone! 
I hope your Thursday was wonderful .  I was able to stay home today( Thank Goodness) and finish a necklace I have been working on. It is made from Leather scraps and  a chain I found. I added a bead at the point, just for some different texture. I really Love it! I have a couple of other ones I am going to share, plus a great DIY, that a friend of mine did. Hopefully I will be able to post that later tonight.




 Oooo, and did you notice I was able to get TWO new additions to my mannequin family. 
Now Mrs, Mannequin is not alone anymore.
Tutorial
Difficulty: Easy 
( just took a little more time than my other projects)

Things you Need.
1. Leather scraps, 
2. Scissors.
3.Circle Jump Rings
4. Chain 
5 Small Pliers 
6. Hot Glue Gun

1. I cut different size strips of leather and hot glued them to make circles. ( I made small and medium ones)
2. I placed them all  down on the table to get the shape I wanted.
3. Then I  connected the leather circles with jump rings. 
4.  I  added the chain to the back of the necklace with jump rings.
and your done!


End Product video:)


I am headed off to work on my next project!!
 Have a Fantastic Night!  
<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites