Sunday, April 17, 2011

Project Re-Style #16

Welcome, Everyone, to my  Project Re-Style #16. 
WOW! 16 weeks of Re-Styling 16 old things, into something new.  If you are just now following me, I am so glad you are here.  I do a Re-Style project every Monday. I will put all the details of Project Re-Style at the end of this post. 
Ok~ without further adieu, lets get started.

This week, my Re-Style was a little different.  I remembered some shoes I saw on  the  runway this year that I could not get out of my head. When I saw them,  my head started to reel with ideas.  I am not really sure why a  single pair of shoes is able to take me to a far away place, hypnotized to a state of complete helplessness. I feel just like a child looking into a window full of candy, 
Deer in Headlights.

Christian Louboutin Tassel black Slingback,CL pumps





So Last night I did this to a pair of my shoes.



Tutorial
Things You Need.
1. Tassels~ I made mine HERE.
instead of the key ring I replaced that with a piece of  leather cord. ~4 tassels total~
2. Hot glue gun
3.Heat Activated Crystals
4. Leather cord

Tassels


.

The tassels are completely removable, if you want to take them off.
This, my friend is a very good thing,  because in about a month,
I will want something different.



That is it.


16 Down 36 to Go.

All the details about
Project Re-Style HERE!
Ok you guys, Go Re-Style Something!
<3



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites