Monday, April 4, 2011

Project Re-Style #14

Good Monday Morning Everyone.  I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend.  Mine was super busy and non- stop. I am really glad that I can sit down this morning and do my Re-Style Project. 
I am on week number 14 of  the Project Re-Style Challenge.   For everyone just joining into my blog, I do a Re-Style challenge every Monday. Transforming something that I already have, into something New. All the details of Project Re-Style at the end of this post.  
So lets get started.

Industrial Clutch 

This was the transformation of an inexpensive gold clutch, I bought at Target, for the grand total of $3.00. I have had this clutch for about 6 months and it has just been staring at me ever since I brought  it  home and put it in with the other clutches.  I was first thinking about using feathers on her, but I quickly changed my mind, when I woke up with this Idea about a week ago.
Super Easy!
I did not even have to draw any pictures on how I did it. 
(Well ..one picture.)

Tutorial
Difficulty ~Easy
Things you need
1. Old Purse or Clutch.
2. Washers different sizes~ I got a box for $3.00 at Lowes.
3. 3 Pearls
4. Hot Glue Gun.
5. About an 1/2 of an hour.



The first thing I did was Lay the clutch down and just start putting the washers on it, experimenting on sizes and spacing.

Once I had the pattern I wanted I just picked up the washer  to glue and placed it right back down.  I tried not to move the other washers so I would know exactly where I wanted themThen I just randomly put my pearls on.




And Guess what ?
Project #14 is complete! 
Super Easy and Expensive.
Thank you so  much for joining me..

14 down 38 to go.
All the Info on Project Re-Style is 
Have A Wonderful Monday Everyone!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites