Friday, April 22, 2011

Hello Hexy!

I found this perfect little rope( Drapery Cord) to make a necklace  and I used some of my smaller hex nuts  that I had left over. 
Hello Hexy! 
Super easy DIY. 
I love the  nautical feel of this, perfect for summer.
 Tutorial

Things You Need

 First you put the hook on one of the back loops to  hook the two together.
Then you cut 4 pieces of cord~ 2@ 8 inches long and 2@ 6 inches long.
Add your hex nuts with knots in between. 
I Put Three hex nuts on both ends of the cord.
Then tie those to the rope. The two long ones in the middle and  The shorter ones on the outside.
Questions ? Please email me@
Wobisobi@gmail.com
And you are all done.
The drapery Tie cost $1.97 the cord $1.97
and the hex nuts .99.






Have a Wonderful and Happy Easter Weekend.

From Me, With Lots of LOVE!
<3
Linking to

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites