Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Wednesday Blog Party #1

Hello! Looking for your best projects, pictures, and tutorials. We're especially interested in projects that brides and newlyweds can easily replicate for their wedding or their new home together. Recipes and crafts for kids are welcome too! We'll showcase some of the projects on Saturday.

I'd love it if you grabbed the button off of my side bar and posted it to your blog but I'm not the blog police and I'll still love you if you don't. What I would love though is if you'd follow our blog so that you'll remember to party with us next week!  Here's the one rule, you must visit at least two other entries on the list and comment on their projects. Make sure to let them know where you found their site and how great they are.  This is a party after all, let's mingle.

Alright, get going!  I'm excited to see what you contribute.


Don't miss Friday Fun Day!  This Friday and every Friday we feature an easy and cheap kids craft.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites