Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Grey, Orange and White

I hope Everyone's Tuesday is going well. 
Over the next week or so I  have decided to add a short video at the end of every tutorial showing you the finished project. I think it will help you get a real feel for what was made. I would love your input on this.   Good or Bad?  I know I love to look at things via video and maybe eventually I will go to a few full video tutorials. (Maybe):)
Now for the clothes post
I love Grey with just about anything. Grey is a great neutral, and can balance colors nicely, and I just had to wear my bib necklace because it has been staring at me since I made it  saying, " Please Wear me...."

 Shirt and White jeans ~ Target
Vest ~ Charlotte Russe
Gold Sandals ~ American Eagle


 Leather Necklace~ I Made HERE
Have a wonderful Day!!
<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites