Friday, April 29, 2011

Where the Heck are They?

Good morning to all my lovely Friends, I have to confess a small secret.
I am in desperate, DESPERATE need of both of these.

That's  right people, a maid, a cook, and  in that order, and maybe throw in one of these for good behavior.  ~Make sure he is cute~
Please and Thank you.
 The reason I need these things so desperately is because I have 

this,
this,
 and this.

 Why do I have such a mess, moi, me, messy, is because I have been working so hard on all the new stuff I will be adding to my third child~, Wobisobi!
With all the things that have been requested of me lately~which don't get me wrong I absolutely love it, but it has put me ever so behind in my daily duties..   My poor family have been feeling just a tad neglected, and that includes the dog,  cat, and even Peter Pan the fish.  I am truly surprised they have survived, on their own, with no food and water.  No I am just kidding, I give them Water.
But anyway, Truth be told, I would like to go out for a lovely dinner with Mr. Wobisobi , and a few other close, dear, peeps  of mine, for our 20th wedding Anniversary, ~you heard me right, I said Two- Zero,~ and in order to do this, I need the above sent to me ASAP!!
Plus a personal assistant, a masseuse, and My Fairy Godmother. 


NO Wait!  not her

That's more like it.
Yes, this is a momentous occasion.  
You don't think I would forgo DIY just for a plain dinner date, do you?

Now my dears, I will give you a sneak peek at a few things I might wear tonight .
I know, I know, you are as excited as I am..
 we have the Green Goddess 
 the Magnificent Magenta 
or the ever so lovely Princess Blue.
Now granted, I could completely flake and go for this!
 I guess you will have to wait to find out.

My point is, I have to spend the day primping and lounging around being pampered, so I will have to forgo my Daily DIY, just for today. But I promise, I will be back on track starting bright and early Monday morning,
kicking off the week with My Restyle project # 18. 

I hope all of you have a wonderful Friday night. 
As for me
I need to start primping immediately,  because it will take me that long to look presentable.
Love to  you all <3
and thank you for your ever so wonderful support of my lack of DIY today.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites