Friday, April 15, 2011

The Duveteux Necklace

I was inspired to make this from the Awesome blog
Her ribbon necklace. HERE
Instead of ribbon, I used strips of silk and a pink T-Shirt I cut up. Super easy to do and the possibilities are endless. 
Plus it is so versatile, Necklace, Choker, Scarf, Belt and Bracelet~ all in one. 
I named it The Duveteux, because that means fluffy in French.


Tutorial
Difficulty~Easy
Things You Need.

1. Ribbon or scraps of material, about 1inch wide and  6 inches long. I used about 50 strips.
I ripped the material instead of cutting it to get a frayed look.
2. Cord about 3 feet long.
3.Two beads to place at the end of the cord.
4. Scissors.



That is it.

















Quick end result video

Happy Friday Everyone!
I Hope you Have a Fantastic Weekend.
<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites