Sunday, February 27, 2011

What I Saw This Weekend.

 I guess I am feeling the Springy, Flower vibe, especially with all the beautiful flowers and tress I came across over the weekend.   I  just felt like these Flowers and Trees needed to be seen by someone other than just me. 
There is nothing like a beautiful garden to make you feel amazing and warm.   Oh, and  my Little adventure was with my Mom and Grandmother, two of my Most Favorite People in the world.   
Here are some of the beautiful sights  that we saw, and a few I saw  when I got back to my humble abode. 
All of the Garden shots are from a  Garden, in the city where my parent's live.  
They are so Lucky to have such a place.















 These Trees are right down the street from my Parent's house

 H's Beautiful Fish tale braid that I just learned how to do, thanks to Linley, from the ever so cute Blog 
And H's extremely cool, New, Hand me down, Purple Shoes From her Aunt S.  I might have to borrow  these.
Did You See Anything Beautiful This Weekend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites