Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Thank You, Thank you!!





 I just wanted to write this quick post to thank you all for such encouraging and incredibly sweet comments.  I can not tell you how much I love doing this blog. I have finally found a place where I can get out all the things that I have rolling around in my head.
Thank you all for your continuous support, and positive feed back. I am going to try and answer every email, but if I do not,  just keep in mind that over the next couple of weeks,  even finding time to breath will be difficult.
I also have to thank my husband who has been so supportive and so understanding. You would not believe what our dinning room table looks like, and he never says a word. Thank you K, I don't think I say that enough to you.
I will still  sneak in time to look at all my favorite blogs, but if my comments become scarce, I can promise you that I am still admiring all of the wonderful things each one of you comes up with.
I have such Love for all of you, YOU have made me reach for my dreams and  now my dreams  are becoming reality. I can not say Thank you Enough!!
All my love,
Anne
PS.  Thank you!

 
 
This is what I wish I could do to each one of you.!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites