Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wooden Beads

I picked up these wooden beads at Wal-mart about a month ago because,  for some reason, I am wanting wooden accessories for Spring.    I  made this Bracelet to start off with and I think I  will work on a necklace next.   Super easy and inexpensive.  I have always wondered how to do  two beads next to each other without all the tying and so on.  On this bracelet  I used just one strand of  clear elastic thread and tied it off at the end.  You could do this with all kinds of beads.   I was thinking a pearl one would be pretty too.
I love how it turned out, so I thought that I would share.
 A Tutorial (kind of :) )

 Just measure you arm  I used 20 large beads and 10 small ones: But I like my bracelets kind of loose.

Whatever you measure, double that for your elastic thread.




 And That is it!!!!
Super Easy and something new to add to my Spring Collection.   I think this will look good with my New Re-Styled  Orange Skirt.



 Oh Yeah!!!
I made this too, but that's another post..
Happy Wednesday Everyone!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites