Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Where I work.

Do you ever wonder or  think about where fellow blogger blog, what their work station looks like etc. etc. etc.?  Well I do.  I have met so many amazing people online and that thought  crosses my mind quite often.  Do they use a Lap Top, a PC,  I pad or , a cell phone.  For me my work station is my little haven.   I sit here and dream and create freely.   It is my space completely.  I do occasionally share with my children when they need something, but for the most part it is here, when I need it, for me.   Realizing that this space is my little outlet for all the things I have going on in my head,  has been a life saver in the last two months.  Things have changed a great deal for me, and at first when you think it is the end of the world, you then wake up and realize that your life is going in the exact direction that you need to go. 
I am really the luckiest girl. 

Well I thought that I would show you where I work, and where I  think about all the crazy stuff that goes on in my head. I would love to see other fellow blogger's work stations. 
Welcome, come on in.




Thanks for visiting.
I love having friends over!!

Have a Whimsical Wednesday:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites