Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Red Placemat Clutch

Morning Everyone!
I hope everyone's Monday was stupendous. We Had the best Rain All day , I haven't seen rain like that since the last tropical depression went through.  LOVED IT!!
We Also had the most Perfect night because it was spent with family that we have not seen in a year.  I just wish they or we lived closer. :( Praying for them to have a safe trip home.
I made this purse about 3 weeks ago as a trial after my first Placemat Clutch.  It is made from a round straw like Placemat, and  the texture is why I grabbed the thing for a $ 1.50 .  I must have really looked strange when I picked it up and stood there with it in my hand, folding it, squeezing it into the shape I wanted.  I literally  stood there for like 10 minutes, contemplating  and playing with this placemat before I put it under my arm to take it with me. "Come on placemat, you look like a purse to me." LOL

It is made just like my Green Placemat and I will put the link on how I made that one, right after the pictures.   Super easy.!  If you need a quick easy summer clutch for practically nothing, this is the way to go.. I Love the feel of this one~ it  feels very.... summer.
 Tassel Tutorial HERE  
you can make those too, Super easy..




Clothes post later today,
if all  goes well.
Have a Super Tuesday!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites