Saturday, March 19, 2011

Feather Bracelet

I am not sure where I saw this first.  I searched on the internet to try and find one but I had no luck. I have been wanting to create a Feather bracelet for about 2 weeks. Believe it or not, at coffee this week, E gave me this wonderful, stiff,  material that you can make belts out of.  I cut it in half and wrapped it in leather, to make a bracelet base,  then I got a ostrich, feather duster at the store for 5.99 and took some of the feathers and  hot glued it to the leather, and 
Bibbity Bobbity Boo.
I LOVE it.
As always, a visual tutorial at the end of this post, because I love to see things in pictures, and it is also how I learn.



Tutorial

Things you need.

1.Feather duster
2.An old bracelet. I made mine, but and old bracelet would work great: brass or wood.
3.Hot Glue Gun.

 This is what the bracelet base looks like.
I Cut this in half, and wrapped it in leather.





  If you all ready have a bracelet, just take your hot glue gun and hot glue on your feathers.

This is what the clasp looks like.



And you are all done.

 I have a few more ideas 
for the feathers that are left.
I told you I was a bit Crazy. 

Have a Beautiful Sunday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites