Thursday, March 3, 2011

Brown

Florida weather is not able to make up it's mind.  Not that I am complaining by any means, it is absolutely  beautiful today, the wind is just blowing away outside, and it is a touch chilly.  
Winter, Spring , Spring, Winter? 
I wore layers today, but light layers, because I know by 3 O'clock it will be warm and then 6 O'clock it will be cool again. I paired that with a tan  leather skirt I bought at Express, forever ago..I even threw in my New Clutch that I just made, to see how it would go. Green is just the pop of color I need.   I think this purse is going to be very versatile, 
not bad for a $1.50 Placemat Clutch!


Sweater from Target, I restyled HERE
Shirt ~ Macy's
Lace tank~ Kohl's
Leather Skirt~ Express


Have a Great Thursday Night Everyone!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites