Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Boy Meets Girl.

Today I am not traveling much, just your run of the mill taxi service.  I am, however, working on a bit of Art and Design, so I thought I would dress to feel inspired to Work.   Does that  really work?   Yes, for me it does.  I have always felt if I could just get up and get dressed, things would get accomplished. Most of the time,  I get a lot more done if I do that.   
Today I am mixing masculine with feminine. I love that combination.  Do you?   Maybe it is because I love Marlena Dietrich,Katharine Hepburn,
and Greta Garbo.
I just think there is just something great about it.
 

White Shirt~ Express
Vest~ Charlotte Russe
Jeans~ Marshalls
Pearls~ Target


Shoes~ Antonio Melani
Have a Great Tuesday Night:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites