Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wednesday and Food

I am doing another ~What I ate Wednesday~ Post and Linking it up to the Always, Awesome Site,
 Peas and Crayons HERE. 
Jenn is a nutritionist and always has wonderful, healthy, yummy recipes. 
She inspires me to eat better. 
 I will have to warn you ~Linking up to it always makes me hungry .
Nom nom.!
Every Wednesday she has a link party that links up what you ate for a  day.  Pretty neat because it really makes me think about what I eat.
 Here is a peek into what I ate one day. 
And as Jenn Says,
" You Are What you Eat so Eat Pretty."

Breakfast~ Coffee and a Apple and Banana
Lunch ~ Ham and Cheese Bagel Sandwich, Salad 
Snack~ Everything Bagle -Blueberries
Dinner~ Feta and Basil Pizza w/ a little Bacon :)
Greek Yogurt with Honey
Mint tea

oh yeah almost forgot!

some of these
Skittles
Sometimes, I have to have a sugar FIX.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites