Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Pencil Skirt

Pencil skirts are tricky! If you get one too tight you look like a stuffed sausage, if it is too big, it does not do what it is suppose to do, which is  show off the great curves god gave you.  So, I would have to say getting the right fit, even if you have to get it slightly altered, is the key.  Now I am no skinny mini. My weight is WAY above 120 pounds, but I have noticed that the Pencil skirt hides way more than I thought. ~ And there are always spanx~ although they make me so hot I can never wear them. I put them on and take them right back off again, LOL.  If  your stomach is not your best asset then wear a longer white shirt with a belt, that  always looks good.  Think Kim Kardashian, Beautiful curves, and she rocks them..

Now, I did this look with 3 different shoes,  just to see which one I thought looked best. 
I know which one I like.
Do you think one of these shoes looks better?
Do Tell.




 When I wear a shirt with a lot going on around the neck, I don't wear necklaces.~ Just my preference.

But I will wear this..

And These
 Silk Shirt ~ Target
Skirt ~Target.

Have a Great Tuesday Night!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites