Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Teal Blue and White

I am off and running today, and will not be returning  until late. Wearing comfy and casual, and getting geared up to having my weekly meeting at D and D, discussing up and coming projects for the blog.  My fab 3 ( Mom, Grandmother and E, ) always  help me come up with the best ideas. 
Wearing white again.;) Love it with teal blue.  I guess that is my favorite color combo for Spring and Summer.. It Makes me think of the sky, and the Ocean~ ahh the Ocean, I can not wait to visit her this summer.
Have a Wonderful Wednesday!!

 T-Shirt and Jeans ~Target
I distressed the jeans myself
Denim Jacket~ Express 
Shoes Franco Sarto.
 Necklace a gift from Mom:)
distressed denim, so easy,
I might have to do a tutorial on that someday.
<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites