Monday, November 28, 2011

Project Re-Style # 46, Faux Fur, Infinity Scarf.

Happy Monday to all of you!
I hope your Thanksgiving weekend was as fantastic as mine.
Anytime I can spend with my whole family, is time that  I enjoy and  cherish, the only thing I would love is that I could do it more often.  
This weeks inspiration has come from the cooler weather that is about to approach us.  Granted, life in Florida is much milder than a lot of places, but it does get quite cold here and once in a while you need a little, warm, fuzzy scarf to keep your neck warm.
Inspiration




How is this a Re-Style, you ask?




The material that I am using on this project, was a Blanket.  I used part of this blanket  on another Re-Style, about a year ago HERE.


Tutorial
Things you need
1. Fur
2. Scissors
3. Safety Pin
4. Needle and thread to match
5. Sewing machine

 Lay out your blanket or piece of fur.
Cut a piece 4 feet long by 1 foot wide.
The outer edge was already hemmed, so I just hemmed the one side with the sewing machine.
Place the right sides of the end pieces together,
Pin it with a large safety pin to hold it,
then  sew it,  using a blind stitch.






Blind stitch instructions HERE




 oooo la laa:)
  Just like that, 
you are all done!!
Something warm and classic for winter.






46 down 6 to go!
Click on the picture above for all the 
details about
Project Re-Style.

I  hope you all had a wonderful Monday!
Lots of <3
Anne

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites