Saturday, May 21, 2011

T-Vest , Re-Styled

I Re-Styled my T shirt-vest.  
What? Me, Re-Style something ~ 
Scandalous! 
Original T-shirt to Vest tutorial 
HERE
I  did a different back, reworked the front a little, and added a little color. 
I think it makes it look so different.
What do you guys think? 
I would love your input! 



Changing it was easy.
This is how!

Tutorial


You need This
and these

Rubber-bands
I found mine on some yummy broccoli that I  had bought.


Now~ I have never tie dyed  before, I know that sounds crazy, but it is true, so I was truly excited about this.
And when I unwrapped the rubber bands... 
I was so thrilled to see how it worked.

Once the garment soaked  in the dye for ten minutes, took it out, rinsed it really well, and washed it with a little detergent, then I hung it outside to dry.
and that was it.


Have a wonderful Saturday!!
<3
Anne
Linking to




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites