Thursday, May 5, 2011

Channeling Coco.

I am  feeling very French in this outfit, like I need to be sitting in a Cafe in Paris sipping an espresso.  I am also feeling like I need to be wearing a dress or skirt everyday, most likely  because it is 85 degrees here and dresses and skirts just feel lighter. 
Let's just say I am  Channeling my inter Coco.

 Sunglasses I Re-Styled HERE
 Skirt~ Marshall's
Shirt ~Target
Sweater~ Gap
Necklace~ I made
Shoes~ Marshall's,restyled by adding my own tassels HERE


Peep toe Pumps Tahari ~ Marshall's

I hope all of you have a fantastic Thursday!

And...

if you are at all curious about what I did with these things, come on over to  
where I am guest posting today and find out,

<3
Anne

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites