Friday, May 27, 2011

Out of Africa

Minor computer problems kept me off blogger all day yesterday.  But everything seems back to normal  now, and that make me very happy.  I hope you all have had a great week and now that it is Friday, I hope you have  a wonderful  Memorial Holiday weekend! 
When the movie out of Africa came out, in 1985, I was a junior in high school. (Wait ,what I really  mean is, I was 10 years old).  Please do not do the math.
I loved everything about this movie, especially the costumes. I had the laced up boots, the long skirts.  I had the 1920's vibe down to a tee.  
I am doing two outfits to make up for yesterday
These clothes just feel like I should be wearing them on Safari.


 The Tricia Necklace I made  HERE
The other necklace DIY is coming soon
 Earring and clutch~I made  (Clutch HERE)
Bracelets~ Charlotte Russe
 Different tank colors and accessories



 Via
Hopefully, I will be back on track tonight.  
Have a wonderful Friday. 

DIY's are coming.

<3
Anne

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites