Monday, May 9, 2011

Project Re-Style #19

Happy Monday Everyone!  
I hope your Sunday and Mothers day 
was as wonderful as mine was.
Today marks 19 weeks into my Project Re-style challenge, and for me, the weeks are flying by.  I had a totally different project in store for this week, but I changed my mind at the last minute. I am Re-styling a sweater that is too big, and has never fit me quite right, but I love the color.
All the details about Project Re-Style will be at the end of this post. And as always if you have any questions please email me. 
Wobisobi@gmail.com



Tutorial
Things you need
1.Old sweater
2. Cord or ribbon about 2 yards
3. Large safety pin
4. If you want to do the detail on the shoulder, I used about 6 feet  of one inch wide ribbon, and about 2 feet of 1/4 inch wide ribbon.
5. Sewing Machine
6.Thread to match
7. Scissors













Gather up the cord






That is all there is to it!  
A super easy sweater shrug!


19 down 33 to go
All the details HERE
 Have a wonderful Day Everyone!
Go Re-Style something.
<3
Anne

Linking to.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites