Monday, May 23, 2011

Guacamole and Chips

I was trying so hard to think of a name for this post when a food picture popped into my brain.  That is correct, I named this clothes post after some yummy food, because that is what it reminds me of, yummy Guacamole  with warm corn chips, on a shiny silver platter. Doesn't that sound tasty?  No?  Well, if  Guacamole is not for you,  then  just look at the colors and see how well they go together.
 Tank~ Target
Vest~ I Re-Styled HERE 
with a slight alteration to it.
Skirt~ Express

 Necklaces~ I made
 Bracelets~ Claire's 
         Jessica Simpson                                                                                   Target

And in case you can not see the correlation between the two, here is the picture I had in my head.


The necklace in this post and the Re-style post is going to be a quick tutorial tomorrow and Wednesday , I hope to see you there.
Have a wonderful night!!
<3 
Anne


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites