Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Weekly Inspiration.

I was in dire need for some weekly inspiration.  
What inspires you? 

 Beautiful Face Art




 Beautiful Cup Cakes.


I found these Amazing Cup Cakes, on the ever so cute Blog,
Manni bakes these beautiful creations, and all I can say is WOW!
HERE


Beautiful Hair



Beautiful Dresses




Beautiful Boho

Beautiful Men is suits
Tom Ford
Leonardo Dicaprio
OH MY!

and of course Daniel Craig as Bond.
They don't dress like this anymore.



Beautiful Pin up  Paintings




Beautiful Timeless Style
The Kelly Bag


Beautiful Summer Shoes


 Prada Shoes


Beautiful Office Inspiration
Deco Pad



 and of course the
The  Beautiful Beach
I can not wait to go here this summer!!
There is so much in life that inspires me.
All I need to do is find it.
Have a wonderful Wednesday!!
<3
Anne

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites