Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Tricia Necklace.

This is a necklace, that was in desperate need for a name.:( I wore it to work last week, hoping someone would help me name her.  When I arrived at work,  I new I had my name. Tricia was working and that name it just fit.  I always think of wood jewelry as warm, earthy, honest and unique, all of which describe this person to a tee.   So I dub thee, the Tricia Necklace.  Tricia, you have been a wonderful friend and even though we don't see each other very much, I feel Like I have known you for a lifetime. 
Thank you so much,  for your friendship.


Tutorial

Things You Need.


1. Measure out 3 leather pieces, Gradually making each one longer.  ( set out my beads in the pattern I want before I string them.)
2. String your beads, tying a knot in between each bead.
3.  Add your beads to the rings, leaving your left over leather long, don't cut it off.
 4. Fold two , 6 inch, leather pieces in half and slid them through  two beads, of your choice, then  attach a jump ring so you can attach it to the bigger ring.~Like the picture above.~  Slide your feather up into the bead( I did not glue my feather because it was a tight fit, but that is not a bad idea to do.)


5.  Fold your cords in half and tie each one to each the ring~ this will be how you tie it around your neck.
6. Add beads to the rest of the longer leather pieces.

And with that, you are done!



 Have a great Wednesday!
<3
Anne 

Linking to



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites