Thursday, February 3, 2011

Yellow Stripe

I was informed late yesterday that I had to do a early morning errand out of town. Unfortunately Mrs. Mannequin will be undressed again today, but I did take a few shots of what I am wearing  before I left .
I must be in a brown mood because everything I seem to gravitate toward  is in that color range. I did, however, grab my  sunny yellow stripe shirt  so maybe that is a sign I will be out of the brown phase soon.;)
Yellow Shirt -New York and Co. Sweater vest I made HERE .
Necklace I made HERE.




 Jeans- Domaine at  Marshal's


Shoes- Target.  
My Sister saw these exact same shoes on 
I think my price was better


  I love the zippers on these Jeans.


This is for Jens Fashion Blog Flash Mob Air Guitar on the Blog 
Jen Hemming and Hawing Again 
but I have H's ukulele. It Count's right?

 Bracelet I made HERE

OK,  See You All Next Time!
Hugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites