Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Four Earrings, A Belt and A Case.

Happy Tuesday Evening Everyone! 
I hope your night is going great. 
I just wanted to show you a few things I made today. 
The 4 earrings out of old necklaces, (H requested the  turquoise ones)  the belt out of old material and old bangle bracelets, and the i pod case out of some old material.   I love re-purposing things especially things that just sit there and need new life.




 Antique Mother of Pearl Button my Mom Gave me:)

I made some of these at Christmas for all the girls in the family and one for myself.   I wore mine out and had to make another one so I could wash the the other one.
Have a Great Night  Everyone, 
See You Tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites