Friday, February 25, 2011

A Tale of Two Scarves


Good Morning Everyone!
YAY !  It is Friday. 
Theses Two Scarves are made from an Old T-Shirt. 
This is a little longer than my normal post, so bare with me.

   I made this first one last night with the left over bottom half of the T-Shirt I used on Project Re-Style #8.  It took me, with sewing on the buttons, about 30 minutes,(Maybe.) 
Without the buttons, 5 minutes, if that.. 
Something to add to our 5 Minute Fridays.
   Aren't 5 Minute Fridays Fun.
YAY for Easy!!



Pom Pom Scarf is a little more time consuming.
This one I added small pom poms to and tied with string.  This Idea was given to me at our afternoon coffee meeting, that  I attend when I can.  You see everyday My Mom my Grandmother and E have coffee and have, lets say, a sharing of ideas and therapy.  E and my Mom always have the best eye for things,  she and my Mom are my researchers.  They see things, and being  fellow amazing Crafters themselves, they bring  me all kinds of ideas.  E saw this scarf in a boutique  and drew it out for me on paper.  She then handed me the pom poms, and said "Make it."(LOL)   I just had to find a scarf.   Well when I made this 5 min scarf last night, the light bulb clicked on.  I thought I need to attempt this.  
So here it is, and I LOVE it. 
Super Great Idea E!
I will post both tutorials on here.

   Tutorial for Another 5 Minute Scarf.
         So here is the next one.
 Tutorial for the Pom Pom Scarf
 This took me about 1.5 to 2 hours.
Thanks E, I L O V E  how it turned out.
Happy Friday Everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites