Monday, February 21, 2011

Gray and Gray.

I told a little white lie this morning.  I told you I was going to pair my new shirt with a black pencil skirt,  but as you can see, I changed my mind and put it with my Gray one instead.  I love the way my shirt turned out.   I also love simple outfits that are all one tone because one color makes you  look taller.   I really have to be careful because I am  short wasted and I tend to look chopped in half if I wear to much of a contrasting  color on the top, but, if I wear all one color, that usually fixes it for me. I was even daring and put on red lipstick this morning, to see how it would photograph. I have really never found a red that looks good on me, I usually  just grab the Clear Gloss and go. 

Any suggestions on a good Red lipstick that goes with Olive Skin tone?


Have a Wonderful Afternoon Everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites