Friday, February 18, 2011

Just for Fun Friday!

Well I was so excited to hear about this, no sew purse, that I came home tonight and did a little research.  I heard about this through Savannah's
(The Beautiful Mosaic Mirror) Mom, Karen. I stopped by to see her tonight and we were talking crafts and such.  She showed me this no sew little purse and of course I was hooked. 
Here is my little tutorial on how I did it. 
Happy Friday Night Everyone!


This one is made from a scarf, and is a little bigger.


Tutorial  
Things you need.

1.  Piece of Square Material( I think a pretty Satin would make a great going out bag)
2.  Two Bangle Bracelets. 


 This is a square of fabric  24x 24 inches.
 Fold in half
 Tie two knots on each side, evenly spaced.
 Open it up.
 Tuck in the knots and the ends into the middle.
 Bring the other ends up to meet.
 Side View
 How to tie on  the bangle bracelets.
Basically a slip knot or like tying a tie. 
  And that is it!
Thank you Karen for such a great Idea.
Night, Night all!
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites