Thursday, February 3, 2011

Somethings Gotta Give, Necklace.

I have been wanting this necklace that Erica Berry, aka Diane Keaton, wore in the movie  "Something's Gotta Give" since the movie came out in 2003.  WOW that was 8 years ago.  Well, I am just getting around to making one.. I guess I was busy. :/
Look at Diane Keaton.  How great does she rock her 60's. 
She is so BEAUTIFUL.


 I made this this morning in about 20 minutes.   I used the pearls from my necklace that broke and the jute from the Pearl Necklace that I made yesterday.  I think the hardest thing was deciding  how long I wanted it.  I guess this is a Re-Style.?  I might do another one with some pretty stones, maybe teal blue for spring..

 I love Easy!!!
Have a Marvelous  Thursday morning Everyone.. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites