Monday, June 13, 2011

Project Re-Style # 24 Yellow shirt Re-style

Happy Re-Style Day!  
I hope your Weekend was wonderful, and relaxing. I am so sorry this is being posted so late.  I made some last minute changes, and was unable to post, until I returned home from work tonight.
Today is number 24 of my Project Re-Style challenge. If you are just joining in on the fun, 
WELCOME!,
I am so happy you are here. This week I am Re-styling another Shirt,  go figure. .  I saw this cute idea on the blog The Sewing Dork.   
HERE is the exact link.
As always,  the details about Project Re-style,  will be at the end of this post.


Tutorial
Things You Need
1.One short sleeve shirt, One long sleeve shirt. or material about 1/4 of a yard
2. Sewing machine
3.Scissors
4.Needle thread
5.Pins



I used 3 strips of material varied in size and length, for the ruffle.




I made a last minute decision to add one more, longer ruffle, which I am glad I did,  I like it much better.
And with that......We are all done.




24 down 28 to go
Click on the picture for all the details 
about project Re-Style
Have a Wonderful Night!!
Go Re-Style Something.
<3
Anne
Linking to

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites