Sunday, June 26, 2011

"Change your thoughts and you change your world."

I was trying to think up a title for this weekend post and I went  completely blank.   I guess that is what staying up late can do to you. I thought that if I searched the internet for  some quotes that it might spark my brain into forward motion, and it did. "Change your thoughts, and you can change the world." I love this quote, by Norman Vincent Peale, who was a positive thinker and motivational speaker.  More about him HERE.  
So many people focus on the negative, that is bombarding us daily on the news and internet, that they loose track of the dreams that they have, and the forward motion that they need to be going in.  I can  almost guarantee you that if you stop watching the news for one week you will feel happier, and more relaxed.  If you focus on the dreams you have, and stop living in the past, your life will naturally take you where your thoughts are focused.  So, PEOPLE, focus on the good,  the happy, and the inspirational.  
I promise you will be amazed at the outcome.  
Don't worry so much on how you are going to get to your dream place,
just dream it, and dream it BIG.

Now, here are just a few things I have worked on this weekend.

 Fun Summer Nails, my daughter painted for me.
 Two more bracelets, at the request of H.




 Earrings, that I dreamed about.


and an owl, leaf, and feather charm necklace. 
The owls are detachable.

I hope all of you have a beautiful and inspirational Sunday.
see you tomorrow for Project Restyle.
<3
Anne

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites