Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Acier

This has to be my favorite necklace DIY to date. I made this necklace about a month ago.  I Wore it a while, just to see if I would like how it felt around my neck.  I really liked the length and the weight.  Every piece of jewelry I make is a prototype,  just a mock up of one I would make using real silver,  gold, or semi, precious stones.   I think this one would be awesome in gold or silver, and with any bead or jewel at the bottom.


Tutorial
Things You Need.




 Place the head pin through the bead and make a circle using pliers






 And you are all done.
This took me about an hour to do, maybe  an hour and a half.
A tip~  to help with attaching the jump rings.  I used two pliers, it saved my fingers and went much faster. 


 Happy Thursday!:)
<3
Anne

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites