Thursday, June 16, 2011

Stripes and Flowers

Stripes and flowers ~ a do or a don't?  I have loved the combination of stripes and flowers since I can remember. Even in High School,  I would combine strange things, wear my sweaters backwards, MC Hammer pants, one glove,and crazy, leg warmers.  I was always willing to take a chance( not so daring anymore, AGE settles you I think).  BUT~ on that note, I still love taking some chances, stepping outside the box, and I still love the combination of mixing different patterns together. The only rule I have for myself, is to try and stay in the same color palette. That is just my rule.   If you so desire, you can pretty much mix it up however you like,  as long as your confident, you can pull it off.  That is what is so great about individual Style.. It is YOURS!  
You wear the clothes, don't  let the clothes wear you.
  OH, and remember Yesterdays DIY Halter ?
This is how I wore it.



 Shoes~ HERE
DIY Halter~ HERE
Ring~ HERE

Have a Fantastic Thursday..
<3
Anne

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites