Thursday, January 20, 2011

The WOW! It Saved Me, Breakfast Sandwich.

Lets just say the last 5 days have been something to be desired . Between regular, everyday, wonderful life, (I am  not being sarcastic,  Life is Pretty freaking wonderful.)   The Third relapse, of the same sickness, for H (including a trip the the emergency room), Kitty going to Kitty heaven, G Sick, kids wanting to eat, (All  of the time ) A Fever Blister,(Thank God for medicine)  and Final Exams. Who am I kidding! Ok, it has been a Crazy  4 weeks.  I have discovered the best quick, yummy, breakfast sandwich ever.  See,  good things do come out of crazy times. What was that little saying that I always hear in the back of my brain. "Necessity is the mother of invention."  Well that is what this was a necessity sandwich.  Quick, pretty healthy, yummy breakfast treat.

New Bagel Thins, My Kids Love them!

Toast them up, and while that is happening,

Fry up your ham.

Add your Cheese, I leave it on for about 1 minute, or until it melts.

Toss it on your Toasted, oh so Yummy, Bagel

OH MY ! A Quick Hot and Morning Meal in under five minutes.

Add some OJ.  "Come and Get it !"

If you don't do meat, slice a tomato, heat that up, throw some cheese on top  and that's yummy too.

Ok you guys, will have to excuse me.   I have to go put my boxing gloves on for round 3, of the Big Fight  with H 's Germ. That dirty Little Guy  just seems to keep getting up off the mat, but this time, because I ate my yummy sandwich,  Mr. Germ is going DOWN!!!!
DING,DING

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites