Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Polka Dots and Plaid

Rainy, Rainy and dark here today,  not complaining because I love the rain and we  NEED it.  The dark morning  just makes my pictures gloomy and dark as well.  I was up and dressed early again,  running errands and such, so more quick 
out of focused shots.:(.  I tried on two jackets  with this outfit.  I opted for the denim 
because of the lovely rain. 
Now I just have to go search for my umbrella.

Have a great Wednesday Everyone.

 


Denim Jacket- Express,  Purse I made.
Mr Owl Ring- Charlotte Russe
Well the sun came out and MY SON agreed to take some shots for me. 
I changed up the look with my boots and took Jen's advice and wore the cream sweater.  
Getting ready for
Jen's Fashion Blog Flash Mob Party tomorrow..  Prop:Umbrella's 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites