Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Needing more Space!

Today I looked at all my belts and purses and decided I needed a redo. I put my thinking cap on and  went to the store.   I bought 3  hook and rail sets, grabbed  a basket I had lying around and put in some good old fashion work creating my own little accessory corner.  Now all my stuff is in one place, give or take a few things,  but for the most  part everything is here. It is  only the beginning, because I want to reorganize everything  I can, to make life just a little easier. I wish I  had taken a before shot but alas, I did not. Just imagine, before  I only had the Hotel de  Ville de Paris mirror and the hooks under the Amore sign. Everything else is new. I spent about 30$




I put all my clutch purses and gloves in the basket.

Purses I don't use that often, went up high.



Here, I marked All the New Stuff I Added.
Happy Reorganizing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites