Friday, January 28, 2011

Vintage Black.

I don't know, call me crazy, but  I love the days when you get dressed and don't really have to go anywhere, just run a few errands here and there.  I also love thinking about what's coming  next on my blog,  my wheels always turning, and having this wonderful Vintage Black purse to boot .  It is going with me today, wherever I might wonder.  
Happy First day of the weekend Everyone.
Shirt-Express, Sweater and Jeans-Target, Tie- Walmart

Belt -Target


Coat I thought that was from Forever 21, but nope-- it's from Target

   Bag- Vintage,   Gloves- Dillard's, Present from Hubby:)
              Nine West                                               Charlotte Russe                                                        Franco Sarto

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites