Saturday, January 29, 2011

Black Leather Belt Bracelets

I was looking in my sons closet for some old shirts and  my eyes got really big when I found a Black Braided belt G had when he was about 8, it kind of made me  feel  a little emotional.:(   Well, I decided to create a couple of bracelets out of them.  Now It has sentimental value on top of Re-Style value.:)
These are made just like the 
Brown Leather Cuff Bracelets, 
the  toutorial HERE. 

I was so needing a black bracelet too. 


 I took my hot glue gun and glued a little Black Satin  ribbon to the ends of the middle bracelet and pink velvet ribbon on the top bracelet, so the braid would not come apart.
 I weaved some pink velvet ribbon though the one bracelet so I could tie it.


  


Happy Saturday Night Everyone!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites