Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Year, New Hair.

I guess the reason for a new Hair Cut is because I promised myself that I would not be afraid of change in 2011. I have always wanted to try a  shorter hair  style and I was always too afraid.  What I was afraid of, I could not say, and my new found braveness comes from a series of events that took place in 2010.  I guess I was just tired of being afraid and ready to be brave .   So today, when I sat down in my stylists chair, I looked at her and I said "Lets just do it."  My Stylist happily agreed, and now, in this moment in my life, I knew I could do it .  No turning back, no matter what.  I can hear my Sister now "It is just hair it will grow back!"  My Sister has always been  the brave one, taking tons of chances, and I have always admired her for that.  I am even being SUPER brave by  posting these pictures of myself without makeup.  

So here is to my new Found Braveness and to a year of  
Wonderfully,
BIG, 
CHANGE!

YES!


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites