Monday, September 19, 2011

Project Re-Style#36 No Sew Vest





 I was searching for a way to use this scrap piece of T-Shirt I had left over from another project and I came up with this cute no sew vest.  
Welcome Everyone, to My Project Re-Style day.
Can you believe, that after today, I will only have 15 more Re-Style projects left to do, for my year of Re-Styling..?
It went by so very quick and...  I am thinking about keeping my Re-Style Monday as a permanent fixture on my blog.  I guess we will have to  see when my 52 Re-Styles are completed. 

Do any of  you have shirts or pieces of shirts you just can't throw away. Well I do, lot's of them..
I did a quick search on the internet and found this cute no sew vest on Cut out and Keep. 
I did do mine slightly different.
I think, with all the layering that is in style right now, this would make a great piece,
and it cost me nothing.. Well.... it cost me about 3 dollars for the original shirt. 
I just love quick, no sew  projects, that anyone can do..


Tutorial
Things you need
1. Shirt
2.Scissors

The grey part ( in the picture above)  is the scrap of T- shirt I had.
I cut the  shirt where it  meets at the bottom, this will makes a rectangle( like the picture above) and the rectangle will have  a hole in the middle.
Then you put your arms through  the hole. 

Now you have a super cute vest.
See... I told you it was quick.

36 down 16 to go
Click on the picture above
for all the details

I hope you all have a wonderful Monday!!
<3
Anne
OOO and I have a great Giveaway that I am doing tomorrow so 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites