Thursday, September 8, 2011

Peach + Blue Inspiration Board


I'm starting to get really sad that summer is over :(  But I do have to admit I am LOVING
this weather. I was in Atlanta last weekend for the UGA game and it was a steamy 95 degrees on Saturday.  Twenty-four hours later and it's a refreshing 75.  So, I can't really complain about that.

Thanks to my good friend Pinterest, I'm able to hang on to all these gorgeous images until I find
the perfect time to use them.  I've really been diggin' the color peach over the past few months and recently I've taken a liking to pairing it with a beautiful coastal blue.  It's a very classic, relaxing...and almost even a neutral palette.  It is a perfect combo for A Lowcountry Wedding...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites