Friday, September 30, 2011

5 Minute Draped Vest




It literally took me 5 minutes to make this vest. I have had the leopard print scarf for about a year. I bought  two of them, at Target, for the grand total of $5.76, (they were $2.88 a piece)  How can you pass up a deal like that?  
I have had many ideas for them but never made a true commitment to change them permanently until now.. I did a no sew sweater vest about 2 weeks ago  Click HERE to view, which gave me the idea for this. 
Super Easy, I promise..
and it is great for those ~not feeling too skinny days..


Tutorial
Things You Need
1. Scarf (the dimensions of this one are around 35 inches x  35inches)
2. Scissors
3. Dinner plate
4. Chalk or a  Washable Pin

Fold your scarf in half
Find the middle
and then cut a circle closer to the top
I used a  dinner plate,  traced it with chalk and then cut out the circle.
That is it. 
I told you super easy and quick..



I just LOVE <3, 5 minute Fridays..
Have a Spectacular  Day!!
lots of <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites