Monday, August 15, 2011

Project Re-Style #32, Open back shirt.

Welcome to Project Re-Style day.!
My favorite day.  
I have seen so many of these shirts around that I had to try and make one myself. Now, I know this style is for a certain age and believe me, I will not be sporting this shirt around without a tank, or maybe as a bathing suit cover up.  But,  for the younger generation, it is fun Summer shirt, and  an easy way to change up and old tee-shirt you might be tired of.
As always the details about 
Project Re-style 
will be at the end of this post. 


Inspiration

Tutorial

Things you need
1. Tee-shirt
2. Scissors
3. Ribbon or extra knit material for the bow.
4. Sewing machine


 1. Cut out the collar

2. Flip the shirt over, cut a straight line up the back to about 3 inches from the collar.


3. Cut the sleeves
4. Take your two pieces and overlap them at the bottom.  I overlapped them about 4 inches, but if your shirt is bigger you can go in more.
5. Sew them together at the bottom.  I used the original hem as a guideline.
6. Tie a bow at the top. using your ribbon or extra material.

 And that is it.!
Super quick and
pretty easy.



now you have a new open back Tee.

32 down 20 to go

click the picture for all the details
about Project Re-Style.
I hope your Monday is beautiful!!
<3
Anne

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites