Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Circle ,Circle, Dot, Dot.

Happy Wednesday all!!
I am trying very hard to keep up with my daily post, and  I know I have skipped a  day or two here and there, but hopefully after this week I will be back to the regular schedule. My last week of  Fashion class is going really well.  Everyone in the class is just amazing,and  I can not wait to show you  all of their creations.
Today I am wearing a dress that I love, but for the life of me I cannot remember where I bought it  from.  ( I  think it was from Target.) When I wear this dress,  I always feel like I am transported back into the 1940's. I guess it is the combination of the circles, the colors, and the shape of the dress.




 


Everything I am wearing  is from Target. Except the belt,  which  is from Wal-mart.
And the sweater is from the Gap.
Have a beautiful day!
<3
Anne

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites