Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Lucky

Everyday I wake up, I can't help but thank God for how very LUCKY I am.
Lucky that I  have a Amazing Family,
wonderful Friends,
a home to live in ,
food to eat,
a job,
clothes to wear,
a car to drive,
and All of YOU reading and supporting this blog
.~ among many, many other things that would make this post way to long, if I listed them all.~  
  My Whole life, I have always just felt very lucky and so very thankful. 
Needless to say, every time I see a Lucky magazine on the shelf, I have to smile and say another silent,
"WOW,thank you!!"

My new secret favorite thing





Skirt Re-Style HERE, Sweater, Tank and Purse~ Target,  Boots~ Durango,  Sunnies~ Cole Haan
Bracelets~ I made HERE,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites